Anthropology Program Scholarship
The Anthropology Program is pleased to offer 1 scholarship of $500 available for majors each Fall semester.
While the scholarship is open to all, preference will be given to students who meet the following criteria:
- Be currently majoring in Anthropology
- Have Sophomore or Junior standing, 30-59 completed hours, earned primarily at EKU
- Must have or be enrolled in 9 or more semester hours in the major at EKU
- Have a cumulative EKU GPA of 2.5 or better at time of application
- Be enrolled as continuing in the major the semester in which the scholarship is awarded
- Final awarding authority rests with the University’s Scholarship and Financial Aid Offices. Should the recipient, at any time prior to the semester in which s/he received the award, cease to meet the above-stated criteria, the University’s Scholarship Office may revoke its awarding of said scholarship.
Sample applications from previous years can be accessed below through a PDF attachment
or are available in Keith 223.
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. February 15. Recipients of the award shall be notified no later than March 15.
LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences Dean's Office coordinates the Laura D. Kennamer Endowed Scholarship which is available to students majoring in programs in the areas of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
The University has a wide variety of scholarships available to help students in need of financial assistance. For more information on University scholarships, visit scholarships.eku.edu.